Deutsche Bank Released Job Openings On 20-11-2021.Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deutsche Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deutsche Bank Recruiting CA/CFA/MA/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years Experience for Risk Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Risk Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counterparties (including Corporates and FIs) by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
- Write Rating reports and credit reviews/analysis for recommendation to Senior members for approval.
- Active participation in Live trades with onshore credit officers (KCP) by understanding the trade dynamics, providing your recommendation and completing the credit write-ups (Addendum) for the same.
- On-going monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments,news events, etc and assessing the impact on credit worthiness of the counterparty, keeping DB’s exposure in mind.
- Understand the various banking products (including Trade Finance and Derivatives) and credit documentation for the same. Support the KCP with appropriate checks and its inclusion in the credit reviews.
- Monitoring of limits/exposure: Updating Limit amendments and credit relevant data updates in the credit system. Exposure monitoring and timely clearance of Excess tickets. Timely monitoring of covenants and regular discussion with KCPs.