Deutsche Bank looking to hire graduate for Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Deutsche Bank AG is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas, and Asia.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Technical Architect
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience: 5 – 9 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 15,00,000 – 25,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Extensive experience with java and related technologies such as
a. Spring Batch/Core/Boot
c. Experience with a wide variety of open source tools and frameworks
d. JMS/JPA/JAX-WS/JAX-RS/JAX-B/JTA standards
e. Extensive experience with atleaset one JavaEE application server
f. Xml binding. Parsers and xml schemas/xpath/xslt
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.