Deutsche Bank is hiring CA,Finance graduate or Post Graduate .Deutsche Bank AG is a global multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and dual-listed in New York Stock Exchange and Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The bank’s network spans 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deutsche Bank
- Location :Pune
- Post Name:Lead FINREG Analyst
- Qualification: CA,Finance graduate or Post Graduate
- Experience : 05-12 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Knowledge of IFRS and HGB relevant to day-to-day reporting requirements for Financial Reporting.
- Knowledge of Bond accounting
- Performance of Month end close reporting, Reconciliation, Bank Postings.
- Maintaining SOX documentation.
- Managing internal & external audits.
- Understand the complete end-to-end process flow from month-end journals to GL reporting.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Reporting like LCR, NSFR, COREP, KWG reporting.
- Review team tasks & processes on regular basis and contribute to reengineering / efficiency initiatives
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply