Deloitte Walk-in Drive on 17th Nov for Internship role for Hyderabad location.This position required B.com/BBA qualification.Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionalsPlease Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Deloitte Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Internship role
- Qualification & Experience -B.com/BBA with 00 – 01 years Experience
- Salary -Please refer to the attachment
- Vacancies -01
- Sector : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
- Location- Hyderabad
- Time and Venue: Walkin Interview on 17th November from 9 AM onwards
Deloitte Towers, P Janardhan Reddy Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500081
Job Description :
- Work with the Manager and Assistant Manager on various projects based on business requirements.
- Printing of returns from Access (tool) to PDF and posting them to Tracker (tool).
- Receiving & tracking the E-file authorization forms and posting them to Tracker.
- To circulate weekly reports to various engagement Offices.
- Updating Tracker (tool) with status details
- To work on Internal Controls
- Provide regular input to Manager and Assistant Manager on day-to-day projects assigned and complete the deliverables/projects on time with required quality standards.
- Aptitude for learning technology quickly (proprietary tools such as Tracker)
- There is no probationary period.
- “Busy seasons” require stretching as the workload requires.
- The U.S. India Tax Compliance Group works with U.S.-based clients to provide tax compliance services, including income tax return preparation, and computations.
- Specifically, this position will focus on providing individual tax return compliance process services, including projections, tax accounting, and related income tax compliance research for U.S. federal, state, and international tax matters, and identification and preparation of advisory services related to income tax matters.
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview