Deloitte Hiring CA,MBA/PGDM candidates for Audit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Audit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location :Pune, Mumbai, Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Audit Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a Consultant in our Regulatory Operational Risk Advisory team you will be an integral member of high performing, client facing teams and working together to exceed client expectations. Your role will include:
- Reviewing business processes to identify Risks & Controls and document the same through Process Maps and Risk Control Matrix; effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the clients current risk state
- Evaluation of design and operating effectiveness of business controls; suggest improvements and assist in their implementation • Perform end-to-end business process analyses and assist clients in their re-design with an objective to improve process performance
- Conduct internal audits by leveraging leading edge processes and methodologies including Agile IA, advanced analytics, etc • Participating in teams tasked with Industry specific business solutions aimed at helping companies better manage their risk & compliance obligations
- Development of policies and procedures to enhance controllership and governance • Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed Client expectations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.