Deloitte Recruitment 2021.Deloitte recruiting CA Inter/CWA Inter,MBA,B.Com/BBA for Assistant Manager- Controllership Services and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager- Controllership Services as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager- Controllership Services
- Qualification: CA Inter/CWA Inter,MBA,B.Com/BBA
- Experience: 06+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- As part of the CoS COE – CAS Team you will caters to regular and ad hoc management reporting needs of Internal clients. Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls and apply them. Prepare, execute and review regular and ad hoc team deliverables. Having an eye for details with a focus on accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency. Monitor and review quality and responsiveness.
- Analyze deliverables and bring in innovation to create and implement more efficient/ standardized processes. Assist with the transfer of additional work from controllers/Business Partners. Support finance controllers with various period-end activities related to revenue adjustment, expense re-class, trail balance analysis, etc.
- Continuously improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness by supporting internal change initiatives. Liaise and collaborate with other members of the internal finance team and the Business. Help build team expertise so that they are able to complete more complex deliverables by developing training materials and providing new learning opportunities.
- Monitor and make assignments that maximize utilization and balance the workload. Coach and develop junior team members and provide timely feedback on team performance
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.