Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deloitte is hiring Graduate
Deloitte # Manager – Strategy Development #Graduate #Hyderabad
Deloitte is looking to hire Graduate s for the Manager – Strategy Development role .Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Hyderabad location & Manager – Strategy Development Role
Deloitte Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Manager – Strategy Development
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :10+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- GST council meeting postponed to 5th October 2020.
- Gujarat AAR ruling on 5% GST applicable on ‘Maize Bran’
- Anticipatory Bail to CGST official denied by Special CBI Court involved in Bribery Case
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Strategy Development (SD) team helps in setting the long-term direction for Deloitte, its businesses, and enabling areas by applying an integrated, strategic approach to complex, high-impact issues and opportunities.
- The team also provides programmatic support and develops ad hoc assessments to supplement firm leaders’ knowledge of Deloitte’s competitive landscape.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, technology savvy, and be able to work well with a diverse set of professionals across India and US.
- Work you’ll doAs a Manager in the Strategy Development team in US India (USI), you would work on projects that are typically high-impact, high-visibility work aligned to develop or support Deloitte firm leadership’s strategic priorities. Projects often involve collaboration across workstreams to ensure coordination and alignment.
- The professional will need to frame or refine hypotheses, analyze large volume of quantitative and qualitative data, and communicate (verbal and written) executive-audience ready insights, trends and next steps, as appropriate.
- Your key responsibilities will include: Project responsibilities: · Deliver projects independently and/or lead team members
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply