Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deloitte is hiring Graduate
Deloitte # Assistant Manager- Financial Planning & Analysis #Graduate#Hyderabad
Deloitte is looking to hire Graduate for the Assistant Manager- Financial Planning & Analysis role.Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Hyderabad location & Assistant Manager- Financial Planning & Analysis Role
Deloitte Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience :06-08+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- CBIC extends the due date of Specific Compliances to August 31, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet clears proposal for introduction of Punjab GST (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- Penalty provisions u/s 171(3A) not retrospective
Job Description/Skills Required
- This position is part of the FP&A team in Enabling Areas (EA) and will be part of the Consulting Next Gen Business Finance Team.
- The Assistant Manager will primarily be aligned to the support the Asset Offerings of the Consulting Offering Portfolios but will also have opportunities to support and be engaged in analysis and projects across Consulting as needed.
- Enabling Areas (EA) at the U.S. India offices are the support arm of the organization and comprise several groups including Talent, Technology, Finance, Communications, Field Operations, etc.
- EA gives every client-service business unit access to the best and brightest resources when it comes to support services.
- More specifically, EA enables the business units to solely focus on satisfying clients and developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while they consolidate and standardize a diverse collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- The team provides a wide array of services to the U.S and India professionals, and is continually evaluating and expanding its portfolio.
- Work you will do This role focuses on the quickly evolving and growing “next gen” businesses within Consulting that include hybrid/asset-based offerings, managed services, operate, etc
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply