Deloitte is Hiring Graduates in CA / B. Com/ICWA for the Position of Financial Analyst
In India, Deloitte offers a range of Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory services across thirteen cities. Our existence for over a century in the professional arena supplements the technical proficiency of the client service teams to create powerful business solutions tailored to the client’s need. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Financial Analyst as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst at Deloitte
- Post Name : Financial Analyst
- Qualifications: CA / B. Com/ICWA
- Experience : – 2-3 Years
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Hyderabad
- Selection : Based on interview
Financial Analyst Job Description:
- Application of accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate/timely financial reports & statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Perform financial operational reconciliations including balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow analysis
- Perform monthly account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintenance of financial records (including analysis of revenues & expenses) in compliance with accepted firm policies and procedures
- Timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Preparation of journal entries and other general ledger operations
- Resolution of accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Engage with relevant personnel for resolution of issues and taking an active lead role in owning any reconciling items
- Liaison with member firm finance team to effectively resolve accounting discrepancies; acting as the first point of contact to ensure complete, timely and accurate flow of invoicing and communication to optimize productivity, organizational effectiveness and maximize cash flow.
- Work as a team to achieve Service Level Agreement for the process and individual targets; and work towards process improvement activities.