Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deloitte Hiring MBA Finance / master’s in finance for Assistant Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis – Global Finance . Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Assistant Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis – Global Finance
- Qualification: MBA Finance / master’s in finance
- Experience :07+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- This position is part of the FP&A team specifically focused on supporting the Financial Services teamsWork you’ll do Financial Reporting and AnalysisTakes on full responsibility for reporting, analysis of budget and forecast and working directly with Controller including extensive interaction both written and verbal with leadership.
- Understand underlying reasons for variances with monthly forecast and communicate analysis in order to help leadership make value added decisions Review monthly headcount reconciliation process as well as reporting for Travel & Meetings and other key cost drivers
- Responsibilities for T&E expense reporting, event billing vs recharge reconciliation and support on an as needed basis varying request to Controllers/Finance Managers/GBOL over and above the day-to-day reporting needs.
- Coordinate and delegate In-depth ad-hoc analysis and working on real-time cost monitoring
- Supports creation of executive-level reports in PPT and Excel, typically for Finance Leadership
- Coordinate and assist with development of complex financial models, when required
- Provide review and feedback to team members on deliverables produced
- Develop expertise using reporting tools and systems, such as SAP BW
- Identify and articulate process inefficiencies and lead efforts to eliminate them Project management
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-