Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deloitte is Hiring for Analyst – Expatriate Accounting
Qualification required is CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA/Bachelor or master’s degree in finance
Job location is Hyderabad
Deloitte is Hiring CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA/Bachelor or master’s degree in finance.Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network. Deloitte is one of the Big Four accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals, with headquarters in London, United Kingdom.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Analyst – Expatriate Accounting
- Qualification: CA Inter/ICWA Inter/MBA/Bachelor or master’s degree in finance
- Experience :02-05+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for processing Expenses Reimbursements for all the US Outbound Expats based upon the budgets and according to the policy.
- Responsible for knowing and applying proper US payroll tax rates while releasing grossed up expense reimbursements.
- Responsible for facilitating expatriate relocation payments.
- Responsible for preparing different assignment type budgets for new expatriates during their start of assignment.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly reports on payroll.
- Prepare any other adhoc reports as required by the management from time to time.
- Working on general ledger reconciliations and related aspects every period. Identify, research, analyze & resolve the reconciling items on the accounts reconciled.
- Prepare and organize supporting documentation for reconciliations.
- Corresponding with the Global Mobility team – US and USI
- Organizing and reviewing all ad-hoc requests received in detail and define an action plan around them
- Preparing journal entries (JEs) as per the process requirement in our internal web application – JE Tool
- Being a Business Advisor – Providing accurate and timely information to clients and continuously seeking to enhance the service provided to them
- Maintaining strong and trusting relationship with client