Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Deloitte hiring CA Inter / CMA Inter / MBA /B. Com for Analyst – Global Finance Services – Recrord to report.At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Analyst – Global Finance Services – Recrord to report
- Qualification: CA Inter / CMA Inter / MBA /B. Com
- Experience : 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Application of accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate/timely financial reports & statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Perform financial operational reconciliations including balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow analysis
- Perform monthly account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintenance of financial records (including analysis of revenues & expenses) in compliance with accepted firm policies and procedures
- Timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Preparation of journal entries and other general ledger operations
- Resolution of accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Engage with relevant personnel for resolution of issues and taking an active lead role in owning any reconciling items
- Liaison with member firm finance team to effectively resolve accounting discrepancies; acting as the first point of contact to ensure complete, timely and accurate flow of invoicing and communication to optimize productivity, organizational effectiveness and maximize cash flow.
- Work as a team to achieve Service Level Agreement for the process and individual targets; and work towards process improvement activities.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply