Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Deloitte recruiting CA/CPA/ACCA for Accounting And Reporting Transformation (Financial Transformation) – Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network.Eligibility for the Accounting And Reporting Transformation (Financial Transformation) – Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Deloitte
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Accounting And Reporting Transformation (Financial Transformation) – Manager
- Qualification: CA/CPA/ACCA
- Experience:08-13+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Our professionals work with the global Deloitte teams on wide variety of clients, including multinational corporations, investment banks, global financial institutions, insurance companies, energy companies, and commodity hedgers for the following: Assists companies to understand, assess impact, and operationalize complex accounting and reporting changes resulting from shifting regulations, new accounting standards, and capital market transactions.
- Implementation and operationalization of New Accounting Standards & Accounting Policies (e.g. new lease and revenue recognition standards) Assisting clients with US GAAP to IFRS conversion and vice versa Mitigating reputational risk and financial reporting risk by deploying experienced accounting and audit personnel to assist in addressing audit and regulatory inquiry or restatement needs.
- Driving operational efficiencies in the financial close and reporting process through providing efficient, sustainable, and technology-enabled solutions aligned with accounting and financial reporting requirements.
- Providing experienced financial reporting services to drive needed financial reporting for regulatory purposes Providing a combination of advisory services to assist companies in meeting the accounting and reporting challenges resulting from business transactions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.