Deloitte Released Job Openings On 06-04-2022.Deloitte We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting Inter CS / CA, LLB Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for Secretarial & Compliances Position.Complete Details for the Secretarial & Compliances as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 1,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drafting of Notice, Agenda and Minutes of Board, committee & General Meetings, Resolution by circulation, etc.
- Drafting of Boards Report and related annexures under Companies Act.
- Assist in Annual filings of Form AOC-4, Form MGT-7 under the Companies Act including DPT-3, MSME, KYC of Directors, BEN, etc. as applicable.
- Assist in preparation of Annual and statutory filings under LLP Act and for Liaison Office / Branch Office / Project Office under the Companies Act.
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers under the Companies Act, filing of statutory forms with ROC, MCA; E-filing (MCA 21 compliances, Digital signatures, DIN etc.).
- Assistance in maintenance of secretarial records of companies.
- Conversant broadly with Companies Act, LLP Act, FEMA regulations, applicable rules, guidelines and secretarial standards and related applicable rules/laws
- Annual compliances under FEMA with to respect FLA returns and APRs filings.
- Co-ordination with external consultants (CA/CS) for certification to be obtained under Companies Act, LLP Act and FEMA
- Interaction along with Team
- Overall support on statutory compliances under Companies Act, LLP Act and FEMA.
- Any other related work as may be delegated from time to time.