Dell Technologies Hiring CA/CWA/CS/B.COM/BBM/BBA candidates for Specialist, Credit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Specialist, Credit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dell Technologies
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Specialist, Credit
- Qualification: CA/CWA/CS/B.COM/BBM/BBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform WCS( working capital solution) operations work including SOH Review, AR and PD review with financial institution, workon dispute resolution with Sales and customers, perform FSRs requests for transactional activities for WCS operations
- Assess creditworthiness of corporate customers by preparing financial scorecard in D&B Tool, payment behavior and market search. (Should have knowledge on financial statements assessment like P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement, ratio analysis, etc) and should be able to understand the risk parameters based on the financials review.
- Handle complex queues involving Exception approvals, Channel Partner assessment
- Conduct periodic review for the portfolio on a quarterly basis by doing detailed review in terms of credit limit, financial assessment , exception reviews.
- Handle Change the Business Initiatives on projects relating to Credit capacity creation, Risk Management and Integration
- Act as a spoc for all kind of audit activities (CSA/SOX/Internal audit)
- Constantly improvise the process and change the business
- Engage with stakeholders (Sales, Segment finance, Collections, COC, Order Processing teams)
- Continuously aim for self-development, application of learnings through trainings and complete controls/compliance training
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.