Dell Released Job Openings On 11-01-2022.Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dell Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dell Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM,Any Graduate Candidates with 12-15+ Years Experience for Financial Analysis Sr Advisor Position.Complete Details for the Financial Analysis Sr Advisor as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Establishing good governance and controls on vendor funding support – contract to receipt of funds.
- Marketing, Opex and Cogs allocations – review of the funding in to the cost packages.
- Usage of vendor funding and ROI – If the program gave the desired results or not.
- Monthly read out to executive leaders on funding vs Spend
- Putting a process of getting the visibility of Regional VF support.
- Managing reporting requirement for Vendors – Intel, MS, AMD and other vendors.
- Hiring, Managing and developing Talent who can understand products and working with various take holders.
- Great presentation, Communication, Soft Skills and good in Analytics and Planning type of activity.
- Should be able to work across multiple time zones
- Working with Accounting teams across region in terms of booking and allocation between COGS and Opex
- Quarter end accruals and ensuring all controls are in place.
- Planning and Reporting at Process level details and help provide data for discussion with vendors.
- Help provide the allocation to countries and work with supply chain to load the right amounts in cost packages.
- Working closely with Marketing team and provide visibility of marketing spends.
- The support needs to be across Cons D, Retails, SB, Global Sales for all Consumer Products (T LOB) and DnCP and SW.