- Record simple and complex journal entries, invoices, accruals etc.
- Prepare the reports based on accounting information as needed to meet business requirements
- Perform GL accounts review and settlements and ensure timely close of GL period
- Actively participate in process improvement projects.
- Good knowledge of accounting and accounting principles and US GAAP relevant to the work area
- Understand and implement the company’s accounting policies
- Perform the reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Ensure that the internal accounting reporting requirements are met within the stipulated timelines
- Advise and consult on financial or accounting issues for a business unit or functions to ensure proper compliance with GAAP
- Provide information and reports for audits – internal and external.
Job role: Accounting Senior Analyst.
Qualification: CA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Finance with around 3-4 years’ experience in accounting.
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.