Dell Hiring Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or CA for Senior Analyst I – Payroll
Dell is hiring Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or CA candidates for the position of Senior Analyst I – Payroll. Dell Inc., which operates under the brand name Dell, is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services..Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Senior Analyst I – Payroll|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or CA|
|Experience||05-08 years of relevant experience|
|No.Of Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
- Oversee end to end payroll process for assigned countries
- Timely submission of filings, reporting and payments to statutory bodies
- Ensure compliance with applicable statutory & regulatory laws
- Gather information from various departments on payroll inputs and share the details with service provider in prescribed formats
- Clarify all queries related to payroll either with employee or service providers or internal teams
- Preparing and posting all payroll journal entries & reconciliation of accounts
- Working directly with the G/L & FP&A team in ensuring timely and accurate period and year end closings
- Working with Regional Payroll Managers in identifying and implementing process improvements
- Support other payroll activity, specific to the region.
- Liaise with auditors on audit requirements
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.