Dell International Services India Private Limited Recruitment for Accounting Analyst / Sr Analyst
Dell International Services India Private Limited is hiring CA/MBA for the post of Accounting Analyst / Sr Analyst. Candidates having ACCA/ SYMA/CIMA certification in progress/completed is an advantage. Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge. Dell is a US multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services. The company is one of the largest technological corporations in the world, employing more than 145,000 people in the U.S. and around the world. Dell sells personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, software, computer peripherals, HDTVs, cameras, printers, MP3 players, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company is well known for its innovations in supply chain management and electronic commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Accounting Analyst / Sr Analyst
- Reviewing weekly Bank reconciliation for EMC IT & GoPivotal and clearing all open items if any. Preparing and reviewing Balance sheet reconciliation for EMC IT & GoPivotal (Including GRIR and AP Trade)
- Responsible for PO clean up with the help of AP at a regular interval. Amex BTA reconciliation, accounting and payment. Octroi reconciliation and accounting.
- R2 reconciliation, reclass and clearing for all three entities (EMC IT, EMC Tech and GoPivotal).
- Pay register vs salary JE reconciliation and accounting for EMC IT and GoPivotal. Checking all revenue and fund receipt with FIRC.
- Coordinating and supporting for audit work ie- statutory audit, internal audit, departmental audit and fixed asset audit.
- Preparing Indian GAAP fixed asset register for all entities. Preparing all intercompany related schedules for both EMC IT and GoPivotal. Handling all Intercompany collections and settlements for both EMC IT and GoPivotal.
- Booking Indian GAAP Audit adjustment entries in management books. Assisting during Income tax, transfer pricing assessment and scrutiny.
- Owning the financials for Go pivotal independently with help of team member. Supporting during tax and transfer pricing audit.
- Reviewing and approving all GBS journals. Taking care of month end close activities for EMC IT, Tech, GoPivotal and EMC Bangladesh.
Other important details:
- Experience: 01-04 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Vacancies: 01
- Salary: No information available
- Posted date: 04/10/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply: 04/10/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 3 days from the Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on the interview
- Mode of Apply: Online
- Age limit: No information available
For more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with the above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in the comment box.