Dell International Released Job Openings On 25-11-2021.Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dell International Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dell International Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Accounting Analyst- Statutory Audit Position.Complete Details for the Accounting Analyst- Statutory Audit as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- As an Accounting Analyst, you will resolve financial support issues and inquiries from both internal and external customers and work with relevant non-accounting personnel in reviewing contracts to confirm company policies are adhered to and financial reporting requirements of the company are met. You will: • Prepare and review cash flow, income and balance sheet statements plus provide record of assets, liabilities and other financial transactions • Setup processes that accurately trace, capture and report revenue, including deferred revenue • Research system improvements to increase department efficiency and accuracy • Complete all required month-end accounting close activities including reconciliations, analysis and reporting within deadlines • Coordinate, develop, issue, review and update business unit accounting and operating policies