Dell International Hiring B.Com,BBA candidates for IT Audit Sr. Advisor- Information Systems and Security Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the IT Audit Sr. Advisor- Information Systems and Security Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dell International
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: IT Audit Sr. Advisor- Information Systems and Security Audit
- Qualification: B.Com,BBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform design and operating effectiveness test for IT general controls supporting the Company’s Internal Control over Financial Reporting (US SOX).
- Review, documentation, assessment, and testing of IT General Controls, Application Controls and IT-dependent manual controls Leads scope areas of an audit engagement and ensures the team assigned is meeting the audit objectives within the allotted time.
- Assist in managing the SOX IT program’s planning and testing including special projects. Conducts cybersecurity and data security and protection audits.
- Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated. Develops formal written reports to communicate audit results to leadership. Recommends system and control improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.