Dell International Released Job Openings On 30-11-2021.Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dell International Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dell International Recruiting CA/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 10-20+ Years Experience for Consultant, Financial Analysis Position.Complete Details for the Consultant, Financial Analysis as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 30/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- High energy Finance professional with a solid Controllership foundation who is proactive, solution oriented and customer focused. Candidates should be Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with a minimum of 10+ years of post qualification experience. Have Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Be able to demonstrate strong customer focus and process improvement capability. High Collaboration Skills and ability to work effectively across multiple functions in a complex, dynamic matrixed environment Experience presenting to executives on a regular basis. Candidates should also have the following competencies o Good understanding of the company’s business goals and objectives. o Thorough working knowledge of accounting principles and controls o Thorough ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy. o Thorough organizational change management skills. o Good Technical Decision making and Quality Improvement skills. o Good Coaching, Consulting and Facilitation skills. o Solid PowerPoint skills and be able to develop effective presentations to directly communicate/influence senior management audiences (including Vice Presidents). o Outstanding leadership and teamwork skills. •Ensure adherence to policy, process and local laws – MRL, smart price, CCR, Rev rec, complex deals etc. •OpEx & COD Management –Accrual & Payout approval –Compliance & Analysis.