Dell is Hiring CA for the Position of Accounting Advisor – Indirect Taxation
Dell is inviting application for the post of Accounting Advisor – Indirect Taxation in Bangalore Location.Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Accounting Advisor – Indirect Taxation
- Qualifications: CA with 04+years of Experience
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Information Not Available
- Selection : Based on Resume
- We are looking for a professional, organized and reliable team player to join our growing India Accounting organization. Under general supervision, the team member will be primarily responsible for Indirect Tax Accounting. The successful candidate would be reporting to the Accounting Senior Manager.
- Handling the month close / quarter close activities, reconciliations, refunds, etc… pertaining to Indirect Tax Accounting
- Support the setting-up of the processes for Annual Reconciliation / Tax Refunds, etc…
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Experienced in month close activities
- Experienced in preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Project Management skills would be an advantage