Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment December 2019: Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment for ICWA, MBA/PGDM, CA for New Delhi Location. This position requires candidate for the post of Staff Consultant. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply by sending applications. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply & grab this opportunity.
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Staff Consultant
- Qualification & Experience – ICWA, MBA/PGDM, CA with 02-05 years experience
- Salary – Rs. 50,000 Per Month
- Vacancies – 03
- Sector: Power
- Location- New Delhi
Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -03rd Dec 2019
- Closing Date of Recruitment- 13th Dec 2019
Educational Qualification details
- Proficiency in financial management, computer applications and Data Management, MIS reporting having a minimum experience of 2 years.
- Other qualifications in Finance and Commerce. Work Experience in Power Sector having an understanding of the Regulatory function and policy framework
Company description: DERC was instituted primarily to regulate the tariff of Power Generating companies owned or controlled by the government of India, and any other generating company which has a composite scheme for power generation and interstate transmission of energy, including tariffs of generating companies.
Selection Procedure : Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications to the Secretary, DERC, Viniyamak Bhawan, C-Block, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar, New Delhi – 110 017. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview.