DBS Bank Released Job Openings On 06-01-2022.DBS Bank Limited is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered at the Marina Bay Financial Centre in the Marina Bay district of Singapore..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DBS Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
DBS Bank Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Chartered Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Fulfil responsibilities assigned in one or few of the following areas within Finance: Accounting under Indian GAAP, IndAS and IFRS, including handling audits RBI regulations and reporting in key areas like CRR/SLR, Basel Capital Adequacy, investments and derivatives valuation, etc. Group reporting under IFRS and Head office regulations Performance reviews and support to business segments Financial Planning and Analysis (including budgets and forecasts) Analyze revenue and cost drivers MIS reporting at business segment, customer level, etc. Additionally, assistance in following areas of finance as necessary: Business reviews and financial dashboards Cost analytics and driving efficiency saves Evaluation of new products and initiatives Exposure to relevant Tax related aspects of income tax, GST, etc. Balance Sheet and Capital related aspects Exposure to banking and finance systems and various initiatives linked with that Controls and Balance Sheet substantiation processes.