DBS Bank Recruitment 2021. DBS Bank recruiting CA,MBA for Credit Analyst – Large Corporate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Credit Analyst – Large Corporate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DBS Bank
- Location :Mumbai Suburbs, Mumbai
- Post Name: Credit Analyst – Large Corporate
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:02
- Details of Salary: 13,00,000 – 23,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 22/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To prepare accurate credit proposals in a consistent, concise and lucid manner.
- To maintain close working relationship with Business Unit to ensure that IBG deliverables are met.
- Need-based meeting with customers to understand business and attendant risks.
- Cross sell of other products such as trade, cash, foreign exchange etc.
- To monitor portfolio for irregularities/ excesses/ breaches/ delays.
- Ensure all regulatory reporting & compliances are enforced. Work with the legal team to ensure recoveries & minimize bad debts & NPAs. Also ensure assistance to external & internal audits.
- Ensure customer retention & increase in wallet share by constantly monitoring customer satisfaction levels through detailed MIS & tracking of operations & complaints.
- Control the quality of the portfolio, using available triggers and adherence to Risk management guidelines and policies.
- Monitor levels of complaints and quality of handling.
- Communicates all key messages to customers including agreed service standards, negotiated pricing, relationship team contact points (including introductions to new personnel) and new product changes.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to risk service standards