Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DBS Bank Hiring CA/MBA for Specialist, Operational Risk Management.DBS Bank Ltd is a Singaporean multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Marina Bay, Singapore. The company was known as The Development Bank of Singapore Limited, before the present name was adopted on 21 July 2003 to reflect its changing role as a global bank.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: DBS Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Specialist, Operational Risk Management
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience : 05-08+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Timely completion of client re-KYC and Monthly Risk Review Track, Monitor regulatory items like IBG Deferrals, Negative Balances, i/w cheque returns, STR cases, weed-out activity FATCA-CRS Compliance and Annual Reporting Conduct monthly FEMA Task Force, facilitate resolution of issues, alerts and action points tracking for the monthly meeting
- Represent IBG suitably in AMLOC/ RGG/ IMC or Group Forums as applicable Assist RM’s on KYC queries pertaining to client on-boarding. Transaction / AML alerts – Following up with concerned teams for closure of alerts.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply