Danfoss Recruitment 2021.Danfoss recruiting CA Final or CA Intermediate for Deputy Manager Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Danfoss is a Danish multinational company, based in Denmark, with more than 28,000 employees globally. Danfoss was founded in 1933 by engineer Mads Clausen.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Danfoss
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager Tax
- Qualification: CA Final or CA Intermediate
- Experience: 04-06+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Administer all direct tax processes and compliance, including corporate tax, transfer pricing, tax financials related certifications, withholding tax and payroll tax work.
- Lead and coordinate the tax planning and tax management of assignments, with guidance from the Head.
- Prepare submissions and attend to assessment and appeal hearings before tax authorities in connection with the above
- Preparation of Tax forecasts, deferred tax charge reporting etc and analysis of key tax drivers
- Assist with the formation and modification of key tax processes including compliance, related systems and automation of the same
- Support and provide assurance to the Head of Tax on advisory projects or special projects supporting proposed and/or existing businesses
- Support the tax risk management and assurance process
- Take responsibility for proper tax filing and tax document retention in relation to the direct tax compliance matters
- Work with External service providers in relation to any of the above, as and when necessary
- Assiting in tax assessments, appeals, litigatios, etc for all group entities.
- Co-ordinating with Tax consultants/ Busines functions for TP assessments, appeals etc.
- Assistance in APA proceedings, advance tax estimation and working. Also explore in tax planning and optimization strategies.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.