Danfoss Hiring CA inter,Degree in finance combined / qualified cost accountant candidates for Controller Segment Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Danfoss is a Danish multinational company, based in Denmark, with more than 28,000 employees globally. Danfoss was founded in 1933 by engineer Mads Clausen. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Controller Segment Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Danfoss
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Controller Segment Finance
- Qualification: CA inter,Degree in finance combined / qualified cost accountant
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing transfer price process,
- Driving P&L and B/s Analysis- Deep analysis for specific Income or expenditure
- Business analysis, Variance Analysis, Operational and corrective responsibility
- Business partnering with key Stake holders to facilitate their goal,
- Responsible for the development of timely, accurate, concise and actionable reporting for senior leadership and regularly presenting to various stakeholders.
- Seeks continuous improvement in the financial process to include enhanced, standardized reporting, automation of processes, and enhancement of business cases.
- Management reporting across Product lines and Business units
- Ad hoc analysis
- Supporting MIS, Dashboards, KPIs preparation
- Controlling of reporting and financial infrastructure/data maintenance
- Variance analysis e.g. actual vs target/forecast,
- Identification system or report issues and follow up for resolution
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.