Dadra and Nagar Haveli hiring for Accountant Vacancy and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Dadra and Nagar Haveli is a district of the Indian union territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu in western India.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Location : Daman and Diu
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience : 01+ Years
- No of Vacancies: 02
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 06/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :The walk-in-interview will be conducted on 06/01/2021 between 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM in the office of the O/O Joint Secretary (RD/PRI) District Panchayat Campus, Moti Daman – 396 220.
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Job Description/Skills Required
On 29/12/2020, Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli has announced the Accountant Jobs in Daman and Diu for B.Com and All the eligible candidates are requested to Apply online for 2 Accountant Posts Vacancies at dnh.gov.in. Applications are inviting for vacancies of Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli Jobs and Candidate can apply for these vacancies before the last date.
The UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu under Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan, a Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) of Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) invites application from eligible candidates to engage in filling-up 15-posts on Short Term Contract for a period of 11 months as under:
1. Name of the Post: Accountant
2. No of Post: 02
3. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with Accountancy as subject at Degree level or higher degree with Accountancy as Subject.
4. Monthly Fixed Salary: Rs.18000
How to Apply :
1. Candidate applying for the above position will have to appear for the walk-in-interview with a copy of bio-data and original certificates for their education qualification and experience along with photo copy of certificates as self-attested.
2. The candidate applying for the above post shall submit the qualification and experience certificates along with the application for recruitment attached with this Advertisement before the time of interview at District Panchayat Campus, Moti Daman for verification.
3. The walk-in-interview will be conducted on 06/01/2021 between 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM in the office of the O/O Joint Secretary (RD/PRI) District Panchayat Campus, Moti Daman – 396 220.