D.E. Shaw looking for MBA/CA Finance for Financial Research
D.W.Shaw is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Senior Analyst/Lead Analyst. Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
The ideal candidate should have an MBA in finance or comparable qualification with 4-6 years of domain experience in the Emerging Markets (more specifically China, South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, and Hong Kong), with particular sectoral focus on technology,
Position: Senior Analyst/Lead Analyst.
– Idea generation and portfolio monitoring
– Thematic sectoral, geographic, and company research
– Preparation of industry dashboards with in-depth company write-ups and investment summaries
– Development and maintenance of proprietary financial models and probability-weighted decision trees
– Company and peer valuation, including sensitivity analysis
– Monitor and analyze relevant company and sectoral events
– Close work with the portfolio manager and attendance on management, intermediary, and sector expert calls
No of Vacancy: – 1
The D. E. Shaw group is a global investment and technology development firm with more than $50 billion in investment capital as of April 1st, 2018, and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. Since our founding in 1988, our firm has earned an international reputation for successful investing based on innovation, careful risk management, and the quality and depth of our staff. We have a significant presence in the world’s capital markets, investing in a wide range of companies and financial instruments in both developed and developing economies.