Cvent India Hiring CA candidates for Senior Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Cvent India is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Cvent India Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cvent India
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 17/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Revenue Recognition process for Cvent Inc.
- Accounting knowledge of Revenue recognition as per US-GAAP
- Accounting knowledge of business transactions.
- Knowledge of Deferred revenue accounting.
- Knowledge of AR, Bad debt accounting
- Assistance in Monthly Closure of books of accounts (Cvent Inc.)
- Preparation of Accrual Schedule and Accrual entries on each month close
- Preparing Balance sheet reconciliations for various accounts
- Prepare various MIS reports for Senior Management
- Support yearly Financial Audits
- Perform various financial and accounting analysis.
- Preparation of Journal Entries to adjust revenue.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.