Crisil Released Job Openings On 27-11-2021.CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Crisil Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Management Trainee Position.Complete Details for the Management Trainee as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune, Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 27/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Supporting the analyst team for a large Buy-side client specializing in an accounting based proprietary valuation • Assist in maintaining proprietary valuation models for the client • Apply customized accounting adjustments to evaluate true economic value of a company • Actively involved in supporting analysts during earnings season including, updating models, forecasting using consensus and providing summary of results for internal circulation. • In-depth analysis of financial statements including notes to accounts to ensure high level of data accuracy. • Reading and analyzing company presentations, call transcripts, broker reports to capture the relevant impact on overall company valuations • Tracking and analyzing news flows, daily share price movements and managing databases for respective stocks. • Work on ad-hoc analysis on accounting parameters across companies and sectors.