CRISIL Hiring CA,MBA/PGDM for Director Ratings- Large Corporate .CRISIL is India’s leading Ratings, Financial News, Risk & Policy Advisory company.CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: CRISIL
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Director Ratings- Large Corporate
- Qualification: CA,MBA/PGDM
- Experience :12-19+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of all major elements of credit risk and maintains an understanding of industry and economy trends and issues
- Manage overall leadership of the credit rating process for the portfolio of credits across multiple industry/sector.
- Ensure complete compliance of regulation related to the credit rating of the portfolio of credits.
- Contribute towards development and updating of rating criteria in line with changing market dynamics and financial innovation.
- Contribute actively at the credit rating committees
- Maintain the integrity of internal systems that support the rating process and champion continuous improvement efforts including the introduction of new tools, models, and processes to deliver quality outcomes
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-