Accuracy and Transparency: Meeting regulatory and financial reporting requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
• Accountability and Control: Delivering independent financial control and playing an influential role in the Bank’s overall governance process.
• Information and Advice: Providing valued, high quality information and advice to support the business in decision-making.
• Building the Organization: Comprised of a high quality, motivated and diverse team, we have experienced staff in all major international locations to support and collaborate with our stakeholders.
• Optimizing the Use of the Bank’s Resources: Deriving efficiency through our long term view for organization, processes and systems.
The candidate will:
• Work in the Legal Entity Standard Reporting (LESR) function for CS UK and other smaller entities.
• Focus on preparation of ADAC disclosures and reporting of significant financial data to the Financial Reporting and Consolidation team.
• Contribute to the preparation of detailed monthly analytics with commentary, for communication to management.
• Assist in preparation of statutory financial statements under US GAAP/IFRS/local GAAP.
• Prepare and review regulatory reports under US GAAP/IFRS/local GAAP.
Job role: Legal Entity Standard Reporting.
Qualification: CA with 0 to 2 years of experience in accounting function. Auditing experience.
Click here for More details and apply online
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.