Credit Suisse is hiring CFA,CPA,MBA ..Credit Suisse Group AG is a global wealth manager, investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland …..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:Sen.IB Credit Specialist AVP
- Qualification: CFA,CPA,MBA
- Experience :05-07+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Perform fundamental credit risk analysis on corporates, banks and funds across Asia Pacific; assigning internal credit ratings on counterparties based mainly in Asia Pacific.
- Preparing and communicating analysis in written format.
- Communicating the rating rationale and risk appetite to internal business partners.
- Monitor market, regulatory, macro-economic and political developments; assess their impact on credit quality of counterparties.
- Coordinating with Credit Risk Control and Risk Analytics and Reporting departments to ensure that the exposures are adequately reflected in the risk systems.
- Working with and providing support to credit officers on transactions (where required).
- Performing general portfolio monitoring (including quarterly reviews for leveraged finance transactions).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply