Credit Suisse is hiring FRM, MBA, CFA.Credit Suisse Group AG is a global wealth manager, investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:ESR Market Risk Manager
- Qualification: FRM, MBA, CFA
- Experience : 01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- The key partners will be the group head regulator (FINMA) as well as Board and senior management, and in particular the CROs of the divisions in scope.
- This role is within one of the fastest growing and critical areas of the bank – stress testing. Stress Testing Scenario Analysis and related modeling are expected to gain even more prominence in the future.
- Stress testing is viewed internally within Credit Suisse as an internal risk management / business planning tool and not just as a regulatory requirement.
- You will take this one step further and better integrate scenario results with decision making process of senior management and Board.
- The Global Stress Testing department is located in Zürich, London, and Mumbai, and is responsible for running stress scenario and analyze them centrally across the group and support the stress testing activities of different legal entities.
- A chance to work in a fast paced results driven environment with very high exposure to senior management and senior market risk managers.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply