Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Credit Suisse Hiring CA,CFA,MBA for ENO_ Product Control | Business Control & Data science .Credit Suisse Group AG is a global wealth manager, investment bank and financial services firm founded and based in Switzerland.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: ENO_ Product Control | Business Control & Data science
- Qualification: CA,CFA,MBA
- Experience : 00-03+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Production of daily P&L for a number of trading books across asset classes. Liaise with Front office and other end users on ad hoc queries.
- Reconciliation between front office and the back office P&L systems. This reconciliation pertains to all P&L activity including valuation of positions, cash balances, funding and provisions. These responsibilities require a good understanding of trade information process flows between different departments within the bank (Front Office, Operations and Financial Accounting departments).
- Analyse, explain and validate P&L daily according to market moves, new trades and other influences as well as perform risk based P&L. This requires understanding of the various trading strategies.
- Manage all marketing and risk provisions on the books to ensure accurate P&L reporting. This involves understanding how these provision values are derived and how they impact overall P&L.
- Take ownership of any issues that arise from the day to day and monthly processes with a view to resolving these in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform month-end reconciliation of general ledger. Ensure that the inventory is appropriately accounted as per the relevant accounting policies.
- Ensure proper Fair value levelling of the inventory in the books.
- Improve the processes to make them more efficient or enhance controls.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply