- Credit Suisse Recruiting For Teaml.2-Accounting
- Required qualifications are MBA, Inter CA, LLB
- Place of posting is Pune
Credit Suisse is inviting application for the post of Teaml.2-Accounting in Pune Location.Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities.
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Teaml.2-Accounting
- Qualifications: MBA, Inter CA, LLB with 10-12 years of Experience
- Vacancies : Information Not Available
- Salary : Information Not Available
- Selection : Based on Resume
- You have extensive experience in front to back change cycles from initiation through to implementation
- Knowledge of transition management and ongoing regulations including FINMA, PRA, MAS around outsourcing
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
- You are ambitious, driven and task oriented; handle global team and work collaboratively with colleagues in multiple offices around the world.
- You have a positive working attitude and have the ability to multi-task daily, balance ongoing tasks as well as ad-hoc issues that are critical and would require you to dedicatedly address the issues.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, simplify outputs and recommendations in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience of working on off-shoring services contracts/ agreements such as Intragroup is helpful
- Experience in leading a team, liaising with senior stakeholders and Auditors (internal & external) and Regulators
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards