Credit Suisse is hiring CA,MBA.Credit Suisse Group AG is a global wealth manager, investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location :Pune
- Post Name:Legal Entity Regulatory Reporting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience : 05+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01+
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our Global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Ensure timely and accurate Regulatory deliverables of APAC entities.
- Understand and deliver the Regulatory returns which are driven by MAS regulations and expectations from business partners
- Involved in the daily monitoring of the Regulatory ratios in specific to Singapore entities.
- Initially understand the process through the MAS 610-1003 project work, then participate in the regulatory returns as a BAU and process the documentation for Singapore entities
- Attend to and follow up promptly on queries from Stakeholders and Regulators.
- Build on existing relationships with internal and external partners to provide an efficient and high quality service.
- Abide by the Key Performance Indicators and deliver the BAU on a timely manner. Investigate any unreconciled items for Regulatory reporting for APAC Singapore entities.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply