Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021. Credit Suisse recruiting CA/MBA for ENO_Product Controller (Accounting) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Credit Suisse Group AG is a global wealth manager, investment bank and financial services firm founded and based in Switzerland. Eligibility for the ENO_Product Controller (Accounting) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: ENO_Product Controller (Accounting)
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:00-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyze, explain and validate P&L daily according to market moves, new trades and other influences as well as perform risk based P&L. This requires understanding of the various trading strategies.
- Manage all marketing and risk provisions on the books to ensure accurate P&L reporting. This involves understanding how these provision values are derived and how they impact overall P&L.
- Take ownership of any issues that arise from the day to day and monthly processes with a view to resolving these in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform month end reconciliation of general ledger. Seek to ensure that the inventory is appropriately accounted as per the relevant accounting policies.
- Seek to ensure proper Fair value levelling of the inventory in the books.
- Improve the processes to make them more efficient or improve controls.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Credit Suisse entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Credit Suisse entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.