Credit Suisse Recruitment 2021. Credit Suisse recruiting CA/MBA for Regulatory Reporting and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations.Eligibility for the Regulatory Reporting as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Credit Suisse
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Regulatory Reporting
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Developing MI on business performance at various levels for senior management and desk heads
- Delivering accurate MI to the regulators periodically
- Provide deep dive on expense management targeted at saving costs
- Partner with Prime Services COOs to analyze, monitor & track various operational risk metrics
- Focus on building rigid controls on operations risk and implementing best-practices
- Coordinate with various business partners in implementing strategic projects from time to time
- Professionally qualified (graduate/post graduate)
- Experience in designing and preparation of Management Information
- Analytical and confident personality with excellent relationship skills, attention to detail
- Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding Microsoft skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.