Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 for Executive (Finance & Accounts)
CPCL is inviting application for Executive (Finance & Accounts). Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited a Group company of Indian Oil Corporation is an Indian state-owned oil and gas corporation headquartered in Chennai, India.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of financcial accountant position as follows .
Important dates :The last date for submission of on-line application is 17.01.2020
Eligibility and important details :
- Post Name :Executive (Finance & Accounts)
- Qualifications:CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma
in Financial Management
- Experience :Freshers
- Vacancies :1
- Salary : Candidates will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only).
- Location: Manali, Chennai
- Age :Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.12.2019.
- Mode of apply: Apply online
- Selection : The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respectiveITI trades / Degree
Job Description or Other details:
One position each in Fitter & Electrician trade are reserved for Locomotor Disability including cerebral
palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy, one position each in
Machinist & Welder are reserved for Deaf and Hard of Hearing, one position in Turner is reserved
for Blindness and Low Vision and one position in Executive (Human Resource) is reserved for
Click here for more details and Apply