World Bank Group hiring CPA,CMA,CIMA,ACCA,Degree in Accounting,Finance,Business,Economics for Finance Analyst .The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans and grants to the governments of low and middle income countries for the purpose of pursuing capital projects. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: World Bank Group
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CPA,CMA,CIMA,ACCA,Degree in Accounting,Finance,Business,Economics
- Experience :05+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Serve as a Regional Finance focal point for various Advisory services business areas and work closely with HQ counterparts as well as internal clients based in the region to provide business areas budgetary support on an ongoing basis.
- For the assigned Advisory services business areas, provide support to relevant Directors and Managers, contribute to the Annual Budget submissions, work closely with the Team Leads on Project budgets, assigning funding, monitor actual spending vs budget, forecasting, monitor fund balances and share quarterly business area reporting.
- Ensure proper accounting of costs and controls which include responsibility for TRS (time recording) compliance, BF111 clearing, ASFM allocations, Letter of Representation (LOR) sign offs. Client Fee Financial Management: Review client fee agreements, fee billing, recording of fees in ASOP and report on fees including ageing.
- TF and Admin agreement management, requiring understanding of e TF system and working closely with donor partnership team and TF clearance & support team. Manage Donor/FMTAAS/CMAW funding and allocation to projects.
- Work closely with other focal points in Asia as well as Procurement to ensure strong controls and ensure that funds are paid/released timely Be a subject matter expert and provide training/presentation on budgeting and IFC/WBG policy matters to the internal clients
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply