Citi Hiring CPA,ACA,CFA,CIA,CISA for Senior Audit Manager – Technology – Data Quality .Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Citi
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Senior Audit Manager – Technology – Data Quality
- Qualification: CPA,ACA,CFA,CIA,CISA
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develops and executes (and ongoing update) a robust Data Quality audit plan by reviewable entity, that provides thorough, risk based coverage (including issue validation for regulatory and audit issues) for addressing Data Quality risks across Citi, in accordance with Internal Audit standards, relevant government statutes and regulations and Citigroup and Citibank policies.
- Executes independent assessments of end-to-end Data Tracing capability that provides assurance over accuracy of critical data in key regulatory and management reports.
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and (where appropriate, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Directs complex audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan.
- Applies comprehensive expertise in one or more of the corporation’s businesses and leverages this knowledge into a leadership role in one or more teams.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology. Closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business
- Manages a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit, including a medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals. Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget. Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations; applies a broad and comprehensive knowledge of high risk areas including: Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; regulatory compliance or supplier management.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply