Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Lenskart hiring ICWA.Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Lenskart
- Location : Delhi,Gurgaon
- Post Name: Cost Accountant
- Qualification: ICWA
- Experience : 06-11 years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary: ₹ 10,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.
Job Description/skills Required
- Understand and build appropriate cost accounting module for both frame and lens manufacturing
- Establish cost build up at each stage of manufacturing to identify inefficiencies and work with operations to carry out necessary remediation
- Establish appropriate MIS to track actual usage of raw material & consumables and report usage variances to plant leadership
- Set up process to firm up bill of material (BOM) for every new style introduction and review the effectiveness of same on quarterly basis
- Help the organization to set up records and processes that are required from cost records perspective and facilitate cost audits
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply