- Serve as the assistant administrator for career services.
- Serve as the primary information systems manager for career services. Supervise and maintain the automated career services systems developed by and for career services on behalf of its clientele.
- Maintain the career services website.
- Guide student and alumni in the preparation of effective credentials and related letters and documents for job-search activities.
- Plan and execute numerous campus-wide career-related seminars, workshops for the job-search, and the metro job fair.
- Serve as the primary corporate contact for speakers, special-topic presenters, and panelists for job-search and interviewing presentations on campus, including mock interview days.
- Assist individuals in the preparation of professional credentials, career connections documentation, and supervise the referral of those credentials to interested primary employers.
- Provide information on noncampus interviews via career connections web job listings, the Internet, and other electronic medium as may become available.
- Refer students to in-depth personal counseling when appropriate.
- Serve as liaison between educational and community resources.
Job role: CEO/MD/Director
MBA or Post Graduate in Management from a premier institute/ Chartered Accountant/CFA and
Minimum 7 years relevant experience in sales roles – private banking, private wealth distribution, mutual fund distribution, private equity/AIF fund raising team, other similar roles