Company Secretary recruitment by J.P. Morgan for Analyst
J.P. Morgan is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Analyst. Candidates can find their eligibility from below details .Eligible and interested candidates can apply from the source may provided at the bottom of this article. This content to be used only for informational purpose and not responsible for the inaccuracy or deficiency of the provided information.
Experience: 3 years
- support the provision of corporate secretarial and all ancillary services to JPMorgan entities incorporated or operating in India
- Develop best practice standards and control framework for JPMorgan Group in India
- Organize board and/ or committee meetings and minutes taking as well as written approval of the Board and / or shareholder(s) where required
- Maintain corporate records and internal databases
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements of and for the entities under administration (e.g. statutory and regulatory application / filing in relation to corporate changes)
- Co-ordinate with counterparts in other Asian locations on requests relating to corporate governance / secretarial matters
No of Vacancy: – 1
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is the largest bank in the United States, and the second largest bank in the world by total assets, with the amount of $2.534 trillion.
Click Here For Full Details and Apply Online