Colgate Palmolive Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Colgate Palmolive Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Colgate Palmolive Recruiting Any Graduate/Post Graduate/Inter CA Candidates with 02-07+ Years Experience for Associate Analyst I – Control & Complianc Position.Complete Details for the Associate Analyst I – Control & Complianc as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Remote working option during the current situation Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country Roles and Responsibilities Internal Audit : Preparation of internal audit plan Ensure timely completion of audits for processes including bank reconciliation, fixed assets, GL Analysis, payroll and expenditure Collate the findings of the audit provide reports to management / process owners Monthly Monitoring /Tracking of Statutory Compliance SAP Access Management: Review and provide SAP access to employees internally and migrated entities. Review ‘Segregation of Duties’ (SoD) using SAP GRC system Review Sensitive Access using critical T-Code and provide timely reports to management. Interaction with various stakeholders – users, local subsidiary managers and IT SOX testing & Compliance: Support testing of various control process Support SOX compliance through document readiness Summarizing review findings along with recommendations to the management Coordinate annual testing – design & effectiveness Support / co-ordinate for Internal (CAD) and External audit.