- Engage with business to ensure accuracy and best in class service delivery
- Address support related supplier/internal customer enquiries at escalated levels
- Review vendor accounts including advances, GRIR accounts and payment proposals
- Ensure compliance with tax policies including TDS, GST and other government / organization compliances.
- Create/Review MIS for meeting management requirements and highlight actionable points.
- Ensure accurate service delivery on a timely basis using tools like Dashboard, KPI Matrix, and FCC etc. for tracking.
- Ensure timely resolution of all audit queries
- Review of SOX documentation, internal control and managing the remediation of any exceptions.
- Review existing SOPBs for changes and ensure all SOBPs are updated on an ongoing basis
- Engage with stakeholders to actively drive standardization, simplification / improvement projects within the division/region
- Engage with Business Partners and IT to explore and implement solutions for improvements
- Assess the impact of new projects on the current process and receive buy-in from business on process changes
- Review performance, quarterly checks-ins and provide ongoing feedback.
- Conduct Talent Review, competency assessments and develop coaching culture
- Implement internal and cross functional training delivery and assessment
- Perform on-boarding of new employees in the team and back-up generation
Job role: Assistant Finance Manager.
Qualification: MBA / Inter CA / ICWA / M.Com with 10+ years experience and 2 years as Team Lead.
Click here for More details and Apply online